Saturday, December 14, 2013

Digital Remake

In an effort to learn some new drawings methods on my Bamboo Tablet, I'm recreating some of my non-comic drawings digitally.  The first piece I've made is this:


It was really fun to draw again.  When I was making this piece in pencil & ink, I had made a few mistakes.  For instance, the word "colors" was colored in the wrong order and the text itself is off center.  Digitally, using Sketchbook Pro and AutoCAD, I was able to correct some past mistakes.  Having an "edited" version eases my mind on issues I noticed with the original, but I'll say that having the mistakes will always make the original better.  Art is not meant to be perfect, but it's still nice to have the ability to go back and edit a view things here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment